Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Christmas

This Christmas we were able to take our whole family and have Christmas with our cousins and families in Utah. We had so much fun and two solid weeks on fun and play with everyone. We wanted our kids to play with all thier cousins that we so rarely get to see and miss so much. Everyone was so kind and welcoming and always available. We thank everyone for thier hospitality and availabilty to play so much while we were there. Our children have some wonderful memories that will tide us over until we are together again. We love and miss you all already!!

6 comments:

Jessica said...

It looks like you had a great trip and good holidays. I just found a link to your blog and thought I would take a look. Hope you don't mind.

Jessica Valentino

Unknown said...

These photos made me super homesick. Where are the photos of you? It appears as though you are always the one behind the camera. Your kids look like they had a blast. They are growing so big. Loved the blonde hair bandits! Izabella looks like a baby chick and Mady is already a young lady. Kisses and hugs from Auntie Na

AMY MICHELLE said...

Cute Christmas pics. Sorry we weren't able to see you. Hope all is great in Ohio! You need to update us and tell what is going on!

The Keetch Family said...

cute! I just found your blog. Your kids are so cute and growing so fast. Thank you so so much for the cute gift. you so didn't need to do that. the dresses were so cute. I love you have blog and I can keep better tabs on you. Here's our address in case you don't have it.

www.thekeetchfamiliy.blogspot.com

love you

jessica

marialuigi said...

Janine!
I hope you are notified of comments...if not, you won't see this. It is me! Maria Derby Sager...I'm dying to hear from you.
Contact me at maria derby @ yahoo.com (don't put spaces in the email address...I only did so I don't get spam.

You are lovely...your family is lovely...I hope all is well!

Sarah said...

You know it's been 9 months since you've posted! That's a pretty good record. If you get this, I'm sending my love from VT. We miss our friends but love it here! Visit me at athomenaturally.blogspot.com