Monday, May 18, 2009

Ashton's Black Eye

This past weekend we had our last soccer games of the season. They were cut short because Ashton ended up getting a black eye during the game. I saw it happen and didn't think it was that bad. But when he got off the field it was already swollen and purple. Luckily a friend of ours, who's daughter was playing on the opposing team, who is an ER doctor was there. He looked him over and took good care of Ashton. We are telling everybody that Ashton wrestled a dinosaur, and you ought to see the dinosaur!

2 comments:

Bowen Family said...

Poor guy! I'm so glad that he's okay! Thank you for your blog address. I love seeing another Selph with curly hair! You guys are great!

Unknown said...

Sooooooo sad. I would like to see that dinosaur!!! I am sure that he looks a lot worse than Ashie. I hope that it is all better by now. kisses, Auntie Na