Monday, November 24, 2008

I have been sooooo bad about my blog and I am the first to admit it. But in my defense we had many months there where we were having major computer problems. Finally our old computer bit the dust and we had to buy a new one. But I really do not make time to do this enough...obviously!! I will try to do better in the future!! I promise it won't be this bad (almost a year) ever again. So, for those that have stuck with me and check my blog every once in a while to see if I ever get on line and update my blog, I hope you enjoy a little snip of the past few months of our family.

4 comments:

Sharlynn said...

Yeah it is so fun to see your family. What an adorable family. Looks like you have had some good times. Keep up the posting.

corinne said...

holy cow you are back from the dead! it was great to see the photos. and to finally see little peaches! bella's hair is so darling, all those curls!

Karen said...

peaches!!!! the boys saw her pictures and went crazy :o) we are in love!
so so fun to see your new pictures. the kids (and theran :o) look SO hot at Disneyworld. I'm trying to remember the week you went... anyway, i just love you. and miss you!!!

alyssa said...

love the updates Neens!!! You are super Mom and your kiddos look great! we loved spending time with you last weekend. Hugs and kisses....Alyssa, Son and Bentley Ann