Thursday, December 11, 2008

Dec 2008 update

We had our annual ward Christmas party this past weekend. This year was especially meaningful because mom is now on the activities committee. I did get to sneak away from my duties to snap a few pictures of the kids with Santa. If you can see Ashton's mad face you'll laugh to know that he was mad and wouldn't sit on Santa's lap because Santa wasn't daddy. He knew that the suit Santa has on is ours, so he thought it was Theran being "Santa's Helper". He was MAD it wasn't dad.
My girls. The most beautiful things in the world to me.
I thought Bella was going to freak out sitting on Santas lap. But she told him she wanted "Dora". Anything Dora will do for her.
Duncan, our almost 7 yr. old telling Santa what he wants for Christmas.

1 comment:

Olsen Family said...

Bella is so beautiful and growing up so fast. Are you planning on visiting UT next summer? When so I can see you guys??