Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The biggest treat was just being with each other.  It feels like a long time since we have been together. It had been over two years since Madsyn and her cousin Austin (in the white shirt) has seen each other. But it had been 5 1/2 years since she had seen her cousin Andrew (the balck shirt)! She kept marveling how much he had changed. They are both handsome, wonderful boys. I kept telling them they were "take home to mama cute" which they are. I give so much credit to Sonia and Barry for raising such wonderful boys. I hope I can do as well with mine. We missed Barry like crazy. He is doing his duty over in Iraq and we got to talk with him a few times, which was such a treat. We keep him in our prayers for Heavenly Father to bring him home safely. We also got to play with all her doggies/babies. She only has 4. She would have more but the state would make her get a kennel license, so she restricts herself to that amount. But I have to say how sweet they all are. Lucky they are loved so much because they have faces only their mama could love. Although (get jealous Alyssa) China, Sonia oldest pug, they tannish one actually was loving me while I was there. She would actually come and greet me first before greeting her own mommy. I wanted to take her home with me. She is the sweetest thing there is.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

i am just admiring how beautiful my boys and babies look on your blog. PRECIOUS!!!

corinne said...

why does that black dog have eyes looking in opposite directions?