Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas 2008

This Christmas we had the best present ever!! My sister and her husband and brand new baby came to spend Christmas with us. My Mom and Dad who were staying with them to help for a few weeks also came and we all got to spend Christmas together. It was heaven!! Not only did we get our family to be with us on Christmas, but we got to share in Miss Bentley Ann's first Christmas. What a blessing family is.


Madsyn got an easy-bake oven from Santa and it has been cakes and cookies ever since!!

Izabella Rose got shoes, baby dolls and ballerina outfits from Santa. Is there anything else more important for a 2 yr old?


I The 7 a.m. wake-up call/screaming was a little early for some, especially the new mom up with a baby throughout the night. But of course Alyssa was a great sport about it all and didn't want to miss out on all the action, or perhaps it was that she couldn't sleep through all the chaos. Which do you think it was?
One thing about having children, especially boys, is you find yourself doing things you never thought you would. Like allowing them, even buying them guns to play with. These airsoft guns are suppose to be safe and we have had the gun-safety lessons, but who would have thought mom would have come up with that idea?


3 comments:

alyssa said...

I LOVE it!!! Bentley Ann is so happy to be the star of the post! Thanks for that loverly 7am pic of me where I cant even open my eyes yet! We had so much fun with you guys. Thanks again for making it so much fun and for obliging me with the sugar cookies and spud nuts. DELICIOUS! Have fun with those airsoft guns. I am really jealous :)Love you guys

Heather K said...

HELLO! I missed your family updates so much...I still checked every few weeks, just crossing my fingers that you posted. I'm glad to see you guys are doing so well! ANd your kids are growing so fast! I can't believe that your baby is two already, but I guess that makes sense since mine is two and yours was born before mine. Have a great winter, and I will watch for more posts!

Olsen Family said...

Your kids are growing up so fast I can't believe it! Thank you so much for updating! Keep the pictures coming I always check!